Good MorningJohn S Lens, Ina’s 1969 Film, No Flash, Taken with Hipstamatic
Harebrained’s newest batch of Period Panties should be ready in a month! That means we need your help in finding stores that would be a good fit for our undies! Hit us up through Tumblr or let us know on our Facebook Page! Thanks everyone!
I totally need rainbo: first blood
- light holding styling mousse
- small clear elastic
- large bobbypin
- Apply a light holding styling mousse all over from roots to ends for texture and seperation. Hair can be damp or dry. (If it’s dry, be sure it’s a light holding mousse or you could end up with a strong holding mess.)
- Separate the hair over your shoulder into two pieces. The piece from the back should come forward and down (see photo).
- Using your girl scout skills, tie hair into a simple knot. [repeat]
- Secure the two ends together using a clear elastic. Once it’s in there, slide it up underneath the knot to conceal it.
- I like to throw a bobby pin in there for extra security.
- Back comb the ponytail a little for texture and then comb through it with your fingers to settle it.
Tip: Once the steps are complete, tug on it and mess it up a bit. This look is better when it’s a little disheveled!